Friday, February 12, 2010


Question 1 - "There were a lot of layoffs at my job. The downturn really hurt our wage income and our performance incentives. I was personally laid off for a certain period of time, I would work two days a week and 3 days out of the week I would be unemployed."

Question 3 - "I have not been able to adjust but I have been fortunate enough to not have been completely laid off. Usually, my wife and I sit at home instead of going out."

Question 4 - "I think that everyone needs a wake up call. Everyone always wants more money, which rises costs. People should be able to deal with pay cuts."



Question 1 - "I lost my last job at Best Buy because of job cuts."

Question 3 - "I have to cut back on a lot. Money is really tight. I basically live pay check to paycheck."

Question 4 - "With all the promises that have been made, I think that some action should be taken."


Question 1 - "A lot more customers have cancelled their accounts because they can't afford to pay their insurance."

Question 3 - "I haven't had a problem adjusting."

Question 4 - "I think that small businesses should make it easier to employ people."

No comments:

Post a Comment