Friday, February 12, 2010

Jeff Robinson
Source 2

Christine Orlando


Check Spelling
1. What effect has the downturn in the U.S. economy had on you?

"I have had to stop shopping completely, and I only have to enough to pay my rent," said Orlando.

2. Has the economic recession had an effect on your ability to pay for college?

"Well, not really, because I get loans to pay for my tuition," said Orlando

3. Have you adjusted any spending habits since the economic downturn that began in the fall? If so, will you tell me about how you've adjusted.

"Since I'm a Fashion Merchandising Major I've been making a lot of my own clothes, and made them look as if they were brand new and in style," said Orlando

4. What do you think should be done to help people during these difficult financial times?

"I think we should be given a severance paycheck or some kind of bonus," said Orlando. Severance packages are often given to the employees from the employer; in which the employee will sign a release form saying they won't sue the employer or the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment