Friday, February 12, 2010

Source 1: Carlos Lopez
Question 1.
"Commission went down here [at Cordon's Jewelry store.]"

Question 2.
"It's hard to pay for my books since I don't get any financial aid and don't want to take out a loan. I imagine if i transfer to UTSA I would have to take out a loan though."

Question 3.
"I only buy what I need instead of what I want."

Question 4.
"At this time, hopefully people will get more money back on their W2."


Source 2: Chad Allens
Question 1.
"There has not been an effect on our salary [at IBC bank], but I talk to alot of customers and business associates, especially people in the service industry, who are effected."

Question 2.
No

Question 3.
"I've learned to be alot more aware of my financial situation."

Question 4.
"I think they should ask the people more instead of telling them."


Source 3: Isaac Arquieta

Question 1:
"A clothing store I would go to shut down, so I can't buy some of my favorite brands there."

Question 2:
N/A

Question 3:
"I try not to eat out as much and I tend to look at my balance alot more."

Question 4:
"I know it costs less to manufacture in other foreign countries, but they should manufacture more here in America so there would be more jobs."

No comments:

Post a Comment